Our carefully engineered, piston-driven Oasis air compressors are the most powerful on-board DC models available, offering shop-level power and reliability you need for your vehicles without the noise, fumes, and maintenance you don’t. All of our models, including those with and without a tank, are capable of running a ½-inch impact wrench, reducing the time needed to complete tasks.
Common features of all of our air compressors features include:
- Rugged design for reliable operation in challenging environments
- Flow rates ≥ 8 cfm at 100 psi with a maximum pressure of 200 psi
- Operating temperature range of -20°C (-4°F) to 65°C (150°F)
- Max pressure current draw ≤ 110 A for 24 V models, ≤ 190 A for 12 V models
- Nominal operating voltage of 12 or 24 volts DC, depending on model
- No harmful, dangerous, or polluting fumes or fuel with all-electric power
- No engine maintenance
- No need to supply or transport gas
- Low-voltage cutoff protection to prevent stalling and damage
- Quieter operation with no exhaust for minimal disruption
- Deep-finned heads to reduce heat buildup
- Direct port intakes, dual-ring oil control pistons, positive crankcase vents, and internal oil reservoirs enhance performance, efficiency, and runtime
- Models in use across multiple government and military agencies
- Available components and accessories to improve safety and functionality, such as adjustable pressure switches, check valves, and digital tire gauges
XD3000 Extended-Duty Air Compressor
Our XD3000 extended-duty, DC-powered air compressors are designed for medium-duty use, and, like all of our air compressors, offer superior performance with the benefits of an environmentally friendly, low-maintenance design. The XD3000 series is outfitted with motor cooling fans to provide an extended duty cycle with operation at 100% for the first 30 minutes and at 50% after that. As with all of our units, every Oasis air compressor can prevent motor damage with a low-voltage alert followed by automatic shutdown if needed.
XD4000 Continuous-Duty Air Compressor
We designed the XD4000 series of air compressors to offer the same powerful capabilities of the XD3000 series in a unit engineered for a continuous duty cycle. Combining a 160 cfm cooling fan for the compressor head with a second fan for the motor enables uninterrupted 100% operation even at the maximum 200 psi pressure.
Tank-Mounted Air Compressors
Our “plug-and-play” tank-mounted DC air compressors incorporate a 10-gallon ASME-coded tank with either our XD3000 series (extended duty) or our XD4000 series (continuous duty) air compressor. These rugged units are designed for extreme use, such as construction, commercial, and industrial applications.
DC Air Compressors by Oasis Manufacturing
From off-roading and mining, to towing and transportation, Oasis compressors find homes anywhere a consistent source of air-compressed power is needed. Installations are as varied as our customers’ industries, and our compressors are used to power such diverse needs as pneumatic masts, air tools, tire repair, air suspension, bus “kneeling” systems, and pneumatic valves. Our compressors offer efficient, reliable, rugged solutions for even the most difficult environments, requiring only electricity from a battery or solar setup to run. With multiple options for nominal voltage requirements, duty cycles, and tank or tankless mounting, Oasis DC air compressors provide unparalleled power and reliability in an efficient, versatile, and environmentally-friendly unit. Contact our team to learn more and to discuss which of our compressors can best meet your needs.