The mining and construction industries supply essential products and services around the world. They are also among the most dangerous industries to work in, so they rely on safe, high-performance air compressors to get the job done. Construction and mining air compressors must be able to handle dust, debris, tight spaces, and the demands of constant use.
Oasis Manufacturing’s air compressors operate on clean DC electricity. These powerful vehicle-mounted air compressors function with less noise and exhaust than gas-powered compressors and do not require engine maintenance. Due to their high-performance, compact design, our job site air compressors can replace full-size shop compressors for a broad range of mobile applications in the mining and construction industries.
DC Air Compressor Uses for Mining & Construction Industry
Companies around the world rely on compressed air and blower solutions to support small and large mining and construction operations in a vast array of critical applications, some of which include:
Powering Pneumatic Tools
Pneumatic tools receive power from compressed air to perform various functions. The most common air-powered hand tools used include but are not limited to:
- Air Guns
- Chipping Hammers
- Nailing and Stapling Guns
- Paint Guns
- Plasma Cutters
- Riveting Guns
Remote Welling/Mining Sites
Oasis Manufacturing can help install an air compressor in your remote welling/mining site. A battery bank, charged by a solar panel array, can power the air compressor, which then provides reliable compressed air to operate the pneumatic valves in the welling/mining system.
Our battery-powered mining air compressors can power pneumatic valves and other use cases in extraction and mining sites, which often exist in remote locations.
Our air compressors can quickly and efficiently power tire inflation operations so that your crew maximizes productivity.
Tow Trucks and Work Trucks
Oasis mining and construction compressors can streamline the rugged duties regularly performed by service trucks, such as tire changes. Our air compressors can operate a 1/2″ impact wrench without a tank, performing comparably to shop-quality air compressors.
Benefits of DC Air Compressors for Mining & Construction
Our DC-powered compressors are designed for medium, and heavy duty continuous use, offering exceptional performance with the benefits of a low-maintenance and environmentally friendly design. Our construction and mining air compressors provide the following advantages:
- Compact: Oasis DC air compressors are highly portable and provide similar performance to a shop air compressor. Our units offer a convenient pressurized air supply source that easily fits into a car or truck because of its compact size.
- Multifunctionality: Our 12-volt and 24-volt DC-powered air compressors can be used to inflate any size tire and can power air suspension, pneumatic tools, tire changing equipment, weapon cleaning, and more. Oasis Manufacturing job site air compressors can operate pneumatic valves at remote sites and handle almost any application requiring an onboard source of compressed air.
- Reduced costs: DC air compressors provide a cost-effective air supply compared to engine-driven compressors. They also don’t require as much maintenance, which saves customers money.
- Saved Time: Our compressors connect to a vehicle’s electrical system, eliminating the need to travel to a shop or service station for compressed air.
- Emergency Preparation: Compact DC air compressors are easily stored when not needed, and when they are, they ensure crews are prepared for emergencies such as changing tires or any other unexpected issues.
Mining Air Compressors & Construction Compressors by Oasis
Established in 1996, Oasis Manufacturing is a family-run business that supplies compressed air solutions, including air compressors, components, and accessories. We are an industry-leading specialist in onboard compressed air systems and provide personalized expertise in helping our customers select the right choice for their specific application. Our DC air compressors for construction and mining are among the most powerful and reliable in the world.
Contact us to speak with a team member and learn more about the high-quality construction and mining compressors offered by Oasis Manufacturing.