DC-powered air compressors provide farmers with affordable, reliable solutions anywhere in the field. With nothing more than a vehicle battery or solar setup, DC air compressors allow agricultural workers to easily inflate tires, power pneumatic tools, and accomplish a wide variety of tasks that would otherwise be difficult or impossible while on the move.
Learn more about the applications and benefits of DC air compressors for the agricultural industry.
Compact DC air compressors benefit agricultural operations in a variety of ways, such as:
- Handheld pneumatic tools: Air compressors enable workers to use small air tools anywhere in the field. These tools include inflation adapters, air ratchets, impact wrenches, and die grinders.
- Blowers and air filter cleaners: DC air compressors also allow users to clean out air intake filters on machines and blow off chaff from farm implements.
- Crop sprayers: Certain types of automated crop sprayers rely on a high-volume, continuous supply of compressed air that compact DC compressors can provide.
- Inflating vehicle and tractor tires: Truck-mounted farm air compressors are perfect for inflating the tires of tractors, ATVs, and other farming vehicles in the field, quickly restoring operational efficiency to essential transportation equipment.
- Winterizing irrigation lines: DC air compressors are also suitable for clearing water from irrigation lines, protecting them from freezing winter temperatures at the end of the growing season. Doing so prevents expensive repairs and extends the service life of your irrigation lines. Compressors make the winterization process fast, efficient, and cost-effective.
Benefits of DC Air Compressors for Agriculture
Our DC air compressors are suitable for medium and heavy duty continuous use. Like all Oasis Manufacturing’s advanced air compressors, our 12- and 24-volt DC farm air compressors provide superior performance with low maintenance and an environmentally friendly design. Here’s an overview of the benefits of using our DC air compressors for agricultural applications:
- Compact profile: Our farm air compressors are compact enough to easily fit in vehicles, providing a convenient source of pressurized air while away from a shop.
- Multifunctionality: DC air compressors are multifunctional solutions for a wide variety of pneumatic power tools, tire changing, tire inflating, and air suspension tasks.
- Cost-effectiveness: Compared to engine-driven compressors, our DC air compressors are more affordable, and their low-maintenance design further reduces long-term costs.
- Saved time: To be fully functional, air compressors just need to be connected to the electrical system of a vehicle. There’s no need to travel to a shop or gas station.
- Emergency preparedness: In the event of an emergency or unexpected flat tire, DC compressors are easily on hand to quickly get your equipment up and running again.
DC Air Compressors by Oasis Manufacturing
Oasis Manufacturing’s advanced air compressors can meet the demands of applications ranging from tire repairs to pneumatic valves to bus “kneeling” systems.
Our DC air compressors support any business that needs a reliable, consistent source of compressed air, such as the farming and agriculture industry. They’re built for hard conditions and only require a battery or solar array to run. There are also several build options available, including different duty cycles, nominal voltages, and tank or tankless mounting styles. With a variety of features to choose from, Oasis Manufacturing’s DC farm air compressors are unparalleled in their efficiency, power, reliability, and eco-friendliness.
To learn more about our DC air compressor products or to request a quote, contact us today.